Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
Job Title: Athletics Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Athletic Director
FLSA status: Non Exempt
Revised: October 2018
To Apply: If you would like to apply for this position, please access the link to our online application management system at http://www.marlborough.org/about/employment
Under the direction of the Athletic Director, the Athletics Administrative Assistant provides general administrative support to the Athletic Director and to the overall operations of Athletics.
Essential Job Functions
● Updates the Home Campus/Marlborough School athletics website.
● Updates My Marlborough and trains coaching staff on use of My Marlborough
● Oversees the distribution, collection, accurate inventory, and overall condition of team uniforms and athletic apparel.
● Coordinates the athletics transportation schedule, including the organization of transportation to all off-campus practices and contests.
● Arranges for officials for home contests.
● Confirms all games, transportation and officials for athletic contests.
● Updates the record board and league championship banners, organizes distribution and engraving of athletic awards for all athletes.
● Communicates daily with the Athletic Director to ensure successful operation of the Athletic Office; maintains on-going to-do list; prepares reports as requested.
● Maintains Office calendars, including those for the Athletic Director, Associate Director of Athletics, and Athletic Office.
● Processes check requests and tracks other School budgets under the purview of the Athletic Director.
● Prepares monthly Credit Card Reconciliation.
● Provides general support for other programs as requested by the Athletic Director.
● Maintains record keeping of student-athletes sports participation, awards, etc
● Provides administrative support for seasonal Athletic Recognition Events (program, awards, patches, etc)
● Prepares meeting agendas and supporting documents for all Athletic Department meetings (i.e. Coaches Opening Meetings, Athletic Department meetings)
● Updates event management system as needed.
● Attends all Athletic Department and coaching staff meetings.
● Attends all Support Staff meetings and provides coverage for other departments as needed.
● Accepts delegated responsibilities as needed.
● 3 to 5 years of experience providing administrative support, preferably in an athletic or school environment.
● Bachelor’s degree preferred.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; resourceful problem solver.
● Strong working knowledge of Google platforms and Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
● Highly organized with an ability to work successfully both independently and in a group setting.
● Strong customer-service orientation and overall team player.