Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
Business Office - Facilities
All three campuses: Ashbury (San Francisco), Ortega (San Francisco), Sausalito
Type of Position
Full time position
· The skilled handyman provides assistance on general maintenance of the school. The person could be called on any of the three campuses.
· Located in San Francisco, LFSF is a French Immersion, independent, co-educational, college preparatory day school of 945 students in grades preK-12. For more information about our school, please visit: www.lelycee.org
· Perform general maintenance and building repairs.
· Perform repairs in plumbing, electricity, carpentry and painting.
· Adjust and repair doors, hardware and windows as needed.
· Assist in preventive maintenance tasks.
· Buy and Pick up material orders as assigned to perform tasks.
· Run errands as needed.
· Backup other team member during absence.
· Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
· Three or more years of relevant experience in maintenance if possible in school environment.
· Experience with children preferred.
· Energetic and proactive.
· Attentive to details.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Dependability and trustworthiness
· Enjoy solving problems for all members of the school community.
· Spanish and/or French language skills a plus.
· No diploma is required.
· Time flexibility is required.
· Finger print required.
special requirements (in compliance with ada)
· Ability to lift and move boxes up to 50 LBS frequently.
· Perform work outside buildings.
· Indoor and outdoor working environment.
· Seasonal heat and cold and adverse weather conditions.
· Working around moving parts and equipment.
Interested candidates should apply to https://www.lelycee.org/about/jobs
The Lycée Français de San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Direct candidates only. This position does not include any relocation assistance. No phone call please.