Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
The Director of STEM/Innovation is responsible for all aspects of the Innovation Center, including strategic planning, the development and implementation of programs and events, the management of day-to-day operations, outreach, and fundraising. The Director provides a visionary plan that ensures growth for Carondelet as an institutional leader in STEM, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship. The Director works with the Principal and Academic team to create programming at all levels and to promote, coordinate, and administer a mission-centered philosophy to ensure that students are provided opportunity for growth, innovative programming, and an excellent school experience. The Director also works with the President and the Development team to create revenue streams and to build and maintain uses of the Innovation Center that put Carondelet High School at the forefront of the STEM/Innovation field. The Director models humble leadership, embraces possibility and innovation, delivers great, and inspires joy and gratitude in students and colleagues.
Innovation Center Coordinator:
· BA in marketing/education, Masters preferred.
· Minimum of 3-5 years teaching experience or educational background preferred in either the sciences, engineering, technology and/or the arts, with a strong personal interest and exposure to all three areas, and the desire and skill to integrate across various disciplines
· 5-10 years business experience including at least 2 years of management experience or project management experience.
· Knowledge of and experience with current best-practice in inquiry and STEM education
· Knowledge of online educational websites, resources, platforms, and apps pertinent to the teaching of science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics
· Varied professional experience in the educational field as well as in marketing and/or development.
· Exceptional entrepreneurial skills and a commitment to innovation
· Experience in writing and designing curriculum
· Ability to inspire and encourage creative. Innovative, entrepreneurial thinking
Please apply at: