Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
Cal-ISBOA Membership Includes:
- Participation in our Annual Statistical Survey. The resulting Annual Reports contain presentation-ready graphs for your Finance Committee and Board.
- Access to participate in the California Independent Schools Benefits Trust (CISBT).
- Access to ThinkHR which includes ThinkHR Live, a team of HR experts available to answer your questions or provide advice. ThinkHR also provides access to webinars, as well as to ThinkHR Comply, an award-winning online resource center for all of your workforce issues, including information specific to California.
- Publication of Non-Discriminatory Notice as required of 501(c)(3) organizations, placed on behalf of members in their choice of the LA Times, SF Chronicle, San Diego Union Tribune, or Santa Barbara News Press.
- Reduced registration fee for our Annual Conference and other professional development opportunities targeted to California Business Officers.
- Participation in the Cal-ISBOA Listserv, reaching approximately 250 member schools state-wide.
- Strong, supportive peer relationships as part of a vibrant, state-wide Business Officer community. Members bring years of experience and come from a variety of backgrounds and professions.